Thursday, May 26, 2011

The eye

As I sit in my apartment getting ready for bed, I realize it is the first time I will have slept here in over 5 months. Why am I paying rent? My cat has a $900 a month studio. Spoiled brat.

The latest in the Wu Yee saga has left me with a bleach saturated eye. The defective bottle that has been broken and replaced four separate times fell apart while I was cleaning a table before lunch while being observed by an ECERS evaluator. Bleach spilled all over my face, eye, and legs. My right eye is blurry and I have spots in my line of vision. I can only afford one day off so back to work tomorrow. Hopefully, I will be able to drive to work without driving off the bridge from blindness...although sometimes I think about doing it so I won't have to go to work anymore.

2.5 more months.

One of these days I will blog the last 10 months of the Wu Yee saga so my children will understand how much I hate children...oh wait...that's not it. I need to document these things so the world can see that God does in fact hate me.

This weekend will be epic. I'm going to hit the beach, brunch, and San Jose. Sweet.

Let's watch more Bones...

No comments:

Post a Comment