Friday, May 27, 2011

A friend and my life in text

Jess: I'll give you 2 dollars if you can tell me what this pic is of (phone pic of brandon's hand holding my foot on the couch)
Anonymous friend: Brandon giving you a foot massage?
Jess: Hahah nope. We were clasping hand to foot while watching tv. New mode of cuddling.
Anonymous: I haven't cuddled in over a week. Can I have a pity dollar?
Jess: Sure, you figured out it was my foot. That was half the bet....


2 days later...

Jess: Crying cuz I cant see, Brandon left, and I still have to work at Wu Yee for 2.5 more months. So now I am going to get In n Out.
Anonymous: I'm crying too. Finishing a bag of popcorn. In bed.
Jess: What's wrong with us, we are never happy.
Anonymous: TEACHING.
Jess: Maybe this is a hint...what else r we gonna do with our lives?
Anonymous: The only idea ive heard so far is prostitution.
Anonymous: Just upgraded to beer in bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment